1-abc.net File Encrypter protects files of any file type with a personal password.
1-abc.net File Encrypter protects files of any file type with a personal password. 11 symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption methods are available (eg. AES), and all of them can be combined with each other. Use this program to secure your privacy!
- Easy-to-use interface;
- Encrypt and decrypt files and folders on your hard drive, camera cards or USB stick;
- 11 encryption methods (Simple HEX Encoding, Ceasar-3, Ceasar-9, Simple XOR, Extended XOR, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Blowfish, Twofish, Serpent, MARS and Tiny Encryption Algorithm (TEA);
- 3 easy encrypting procedures (no password required);
- 8 secure encrypting procedures (password required)
- Encrypt your data to a self-extracting *.exe file for users who do not have this program installed on their systems;
- Log your encrypting and decrypting activity to the history file by option;
- Start program with Windows automatically and encrypt data from Windows Explorer directly;
- Encrypt and decrypt files from the right click menu of Windows Explorer;
- Context menu for fast access to most used features;
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media;
- Very low system resources required.
Please note that 5 best improvement ideas will be rewarded with a license for 1-abc.net Security Box. Use Idea Informer widget to submit your feedback and do not forget to fill in your name and e-mail – otherwise the Developer will not be able to contact you in case you are the one to win!
Read more Giveaway of the Day