Apple issues Aperture bug fix update
If you use Apple’s Aperture professional photo management program for OS X, then a new update is available that addresses a number of bugs with the previous release.
The update focuses around managing content from shared photo streams, including detecting faces, managing where streams are shared, and incorporating more cross-stream content management.
In addition to stream focus, the update fixes a number of problems with metadata management, resolution and use of secondary displays, and color profile management. The full list of addressed features is the following:
- Photos received via My Photo Stream or shared streams can now be added directly to other shared streams.
- Multiple e-mail addresses can now be copied and pasted in the “Shared with” field for shared streams.
- When more than five subscribers “Like” a photo in a shared stream, all their names are now displayed correctly.
- The Info panel for a shared stream now includes an Unsubscribe button.
- The status line in the toolstrip now displays the number of new photos added to a shared stream.
- Faces are now properly detected on photos imported into a library from a shared stream.
- Adjusted photos added to shared streams are now published with EXIF metadata properly preserved.
- Addresses the reliability… [Read more]
Read more The Download Blog – CNET