Apple issues Final Cut Pro update
If you are a user of Apple’s Final Cut Pro video editing software, you may be pleased that Apple has released an update that adds some nice enhancements to the package.
Some notable additions to the software are its support for dual viewers that have separate scope displays which allow you to better match aspects of frames. The program also now provides flexible clip connections which keeps your various connected clips and snippets together when you move them around in the storyline.
The entire set of enhancements to the program includes the following:
- Expand multichannel audio files directly in the timeline for precise editing of individual audio channels
- Unified import window for transferring media from both file-based cameras and folders of files
- Redesigned Share interface for exporting projects and range selections to one or more destinations
- Red camera support with native Redcode raw editing and optional background transcode to Apple ProRes
- MXF plug-in support that allows you to work natively with MXF files from import through delivery using third-party plug-ins
- Dual viewers, each with a video scope display, let you compare shots to match action and color
- Option to add chapter markers in the timeline for export to video files, DVD, and Blu-ray disc
- Range selection now preserves start and end points in the Event Browser and allows you to create multiple range selections o… [Read more]
Read more The Download Blog – CNET