Apple’s Passbook gets some love from Airbnb, Eventbrite, McDonald’s
(Credit: James Martin/CNET )
Apple’s Passbook isn’t the most supported application out there, but it’s starting to get some love.
McDonald’s is among a few companies that are now offering support for Apple’s new Passbook application. Dubbed McDo France, the application allows users to place an order and pay for it right from their iPhone. From there, users will receive a QR code that will be scanned at 45 McDonald’s restaurants in France.
- Apple hit by patent suit over Passbook
- Starbucks: We’ll be Passbook-ready before October
- Apple may see $5B in App Store sales helped by Maps, Passbook
- Giving Apple’s Passbook a real-world spin
- iOS could get Bluetooth file sharing
In addition, both … [Read more]
Read more The Download Blog – CNET