Mass Watermark is a photo watermarking and post-processing software able process hundreds of images within minutes.
Mass Watermark is a photo watermarking and post-processing software that has been designed to process hundreds of images with a few mouse clicks and within minutes. In addition to watermarking there are options for Batch/ Individual resizing, cropping, optimizing, editing EXIF Data and more. After you finish processing you will have the ability to directly export the watermarked images to your Picasa/ Flickr albums. You may add photos to existing albums or create new albums with custom properties.
The most stunning feature is the way all these options are integrated. They are organized in a single and quick workflow that has been designed to take hours out of a photographer’s regular work. Mass Watermark is a software for professional photographers, bloggers, designers and all those who who shares their photos online. With Mass Watermark you could easily watermark all your photos and share them easily via Picasa/ Flickr/ Facebook/ Pininterest without worrying about image theft.
- Batch watermark hundreds of images in a few clicks.
- Add text/image watermark.
- Inbuilt watermark designer tool to create you unique custom branding for websites or firms.
- Inbuilt watermark placement options.
- Intelligent watermark placement – watermark is re-sized automatically according to varying image sizes.
- Place watermarks wherever you want by clicking and dragging.
- Different text watermark styles to meet image’s color scheme.
- Line watermarking for advanced protection with different line styles.
- Optimize your Images with inbuilt optimizing tools: brightness boost, contrast boost, RGB color ddjustment, blur, smoothen, sharpen, mean removal.
- Resize your images in a batch mode or individually.
- Crop out/ resize image watermarks to be applied.
- Create watermarks from existing images by cropping out desired piece.
- Add EXIF info/ MetaData to images.
- Automatically share your images with a click via Picasa/ Flickr/ Facebook/ Pininterest after watermarking.
Read more Giveaway of the Day