Power up the Windows Task Manager with TaskmgrPro!
TaskmgrPro is a plug-in for Windows Task Manager. It enhances the standard Processes tab and Services tab and creates four additional tabs.
You can batch kill or resurrect processes in the standard Processes tab, batch stop or start services in the services tab, view all established TCP connections and all open ports in the additional TCP/IP tab, manage the Windows startup procedure in the additional Startup tab, make your PC turn off, log off, restart or hibernate at a specified time in the additional Shutdown tab and manage shared folders easy in the additional Shares tab.
Good reasons for using TaskmgrPro:
- End multiple processes with a single click in the enhanced Processes Tab.
- Batch kill processes in kill list.
- Resurrect processes in kill list.
- View all installed system services with their statuses in the enhanced Services Tab.
- Select several services and start them, stop them and change the method they are started with at once.
- Batch stop or start services in list.
- View all established TCP connections and all open ports in an additional TCP/IP Tab.
- Manage the Windows startup procedure in the additional Startup Tab.
- Make your PC turn off, log off, restart or hibernate at a specified time in the additional Shutdown Tab.
- Manage shared folders easy in an additional Shares Tab.
The developer is offering a 50% discount on lifetime license on the giveaway day (free updates/upgrades and support for life). Get it here.
Read more Giveaway of the Day