Rovio tries to strike gold twice with Amazing Alex launch
Rovio’s Angry Birds is still the top game in the mobile arena. But now, the company is trying something new.
The developer announced today that it has launched Amazing Alex for iOS and Android. The game will allow players to take control of 35 objects that can be set in motion to create a Rube Goldberg device. The objects can “bounce, pop, ricochet, bash, and crash into each other,” Rovio says. The game is launching with 100 levels.
- Angry Birds to land on Samsung TVs
- Angry Birds sequel could let you play for the pigs
- Get Angry Birds Seasons free for iOS
- Rovio to pirates: Let’s be partners, not enemies
- That didn’t take long: Angry Birds Space hits 100 million downloads
Rovio didn’t create the game from scratch. Earlier this year, … [Read more]
Read more The Download Blog – CNET