SysResources Manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system and optimizing performance.
SysResources Manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Disks, Processes, Network Monitoring (Processes accessing Internet, Network Traffic/Speed), Services, StartUp Programs. SysResources Manager can optimize system performance by defraging physical system memory.
- Watch CPU Usage (Support 4 CPU cores), RAM and Virtual Memory Availability; defrag Physical Memory
- Show information for all system disks and drives
- Task Manager (Show detailed information about Modules and Registry Keys used by each Process)
- Watch Netwotk Bandwidth Traffic (Support all Network types e.g Internet(ADSL)/Ethernet/Wireless Speed and Traffic)
- Manage Network Connections (TCP Protocol)
- Manage Windows Services (Start, Stop, Pause, Restart, Remove, Change StartMode)
- StartUp Manager (Manage Programs that are automatically executed when windows start). See Internet Explorer Add-Ons and System Drivers
- Program Launcher. Easily run your Favorites Programs and open your Files from System Tray
- Show and explore Special Folders of Windows
- Access hidden commands of Window
- Run installed Screen Savers, enable/disable Screen Saver
SysResources Manager can be translated in all languages and supports skins.
Read more Giveaway of the Day