Tabbles is a tagging software that allows to tag any kind of file, emails and bookmarks.
Tabbles is a tagging software that allows to tag any kind of file, emails (in Outlook), and bookmarks. It helps you to organize them independently from folders and find them when you don’t remember where they are, but only what they are about.
Tabbles allows you to combine tags with a few mouse clicks, immediately finding the file, regardlessly of what folder or disk it is stored on. It even tells you what drive you need to connect, in case the file is archived on a disconnected drive. Its advanced features include auto-tagging based on rules, tag-sharing (to collaborate with your colleagues) and tagging of files that are cloud-sync’ed (with Dropbox, Onedrive etc.).
- Tag any file, emails (in Outlook), bookmarks.
- Automatic tagging based on rules (file name, file location or regular expressions).
- Tag files in network and removable drives, and archived on CD/DVDs.
- Combine tags to describe the files you are looking for, dynamically compute combinable tags to help you refine your search.
- Share tagging and collaborate with colleagues.
- Tag files on cloud synchronization services (such as Dropbox or Onedrive).
Read more Giveaway of the Day